Sanctioned Club events will only take place in accordance to the Ontario COVID-19 response protocol.
Please review and assess your health before coming out to each event.
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days? YES/NO
- Has someone you are in close contact with tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? YES/NO
- Are you in close contact with a person:
• who recently travelled outside of Canada AND is sick with COVID-19 symptoms? YES/NO
• who is sick with new respiratory symptoms YES/NO
• who has symptoms and who is awaiting COVID-19 test results? YES/NO
- Do you have a fever? (temperature ≥ 37.8 °C) YES/NO
- Do you have any of these symptoms* YES/NO
New or worsening cough (dry or productive)
Barking cough (croup)
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
Loss of taste or smell
Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
Headache that is unusual or long-lasting
Runny or stuffy nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes)
Falling more than usual
If you have answered:
NO to all questions – PASS. proceed as scheduled.
YES to any questions from #1 to #4 – FAIL. Put on a surgical mask, stay home
and self-isolate. Take the self-assessment at covid-19.ontario.ca, and follow any recommendations given by the tool.
YES to #5 only – FAIL. Go to question #6.
- Are these symptoms typical for you (i.e. history of allergies, migraines, other known medical condition that usually causes these symptoms)?
YES –Contact your doctor if they have worsened beyond your typical response
NO – Stay home and self-isolate. Take the self-assessment at covid-19.ontario.ca, and follow any recommendations given by the tool.
- The list of COVID-19 symptoms is evolving continuously. Consult covid-19.ontario.ca for updates.